Which computer USB accessories are safe to use?

The most common USB accessories that you can buy today are made of plastic and don’t offer many advantages over traditional cables, according to a study published by the Consumer Electronics Association.

In addition, most USB adapters are expensive, with the average price of an Apple MacBook Pro at $1,699.

The report found that nearly 90% of USB devices are sold as “consumer grade” and “professional grade,” while the remaining 10% are marketed as “high-end” or “luxury” by industry standards.

Here are some of the top USB accessories you can purchase today: 1.

Apple MacBook Pros $1.799